This faithful adaptation of Charles Dickens’ second novel is an exciting, fast-moving melodrama about the adventures of an orphan redeemed from a life of cruel poverty and crime by an act of unselfish courage. Filled with an atmosphere of mystery, its major characters – Fagin, Bill Sikes, Mr. Bumble, Nancy, and the Artful Dodger – are some of the most theatrically realized characters in all of literature.
Oliver Twist plays November 30 to Dec 2, December 7-9, and December 14-16, 2012 at North Raleigh Arts & Creative Theatre.
Auditions are October 20, 2012 at 10 am.
- Friday evening shows are at 7:00pm.
- Saturday matinees will be held at 3:00 pm on December 1 and December 15. On December 8, there will be a special evening show at 7:00 after the Winter Gala. There will be no matinee on the 8th.
- Sunday matinees are at 3:00pm
Tickets are $15 for evening shows and $10 for Saturday and Sunday matinees. Seniors and Students are $12.
Students are up to and including college. Seniors are 62 and older.
Written By Robert Thomas Noll.
Adapted from the novel by Charles Dickens.
- FAGIN – Tanner Lagasca
- BILL SIKES – Ryan Ladue
- NANCY – Heather Snow-Clark
- MR. BUMBLE – Brian Lord
- MRS. MANN – Sheila Outhwaite
- MR. SOWERBERRY/MR. BROWNLOW – Mikey West
- MRS. SOWERBERRY/OLD WOMAN – Sandra Sheldon
- GERTIE/SCARF-SELLER – Elish Urgo
- CHAIRMAN/MAGISTRATE/ENSEMBLE – Craig Johnson
- MONKS/ENSEMBLE – Will Jones
- CHARLIE BATES/ORPHAN – Charlease Headon
- OLIVER – Michael Perez
- ARTFUL DODGER/ORPHAN – Jessica Makler
- ROSE/ENSEMBLE – Anna Ford
- COP/GUARD/JAILER – Chandler Marr
- COP/GUARD/JAILER – Kevin Ianucci
- AGNES/BEER WENCH/ENSEMBLE – Catherine Warner
- Regan Yelton
- Makeda Phoenix
- Alexander Britt Webster
- Samantha Scepioni
- Chris Kalevas
- Directed by Sally Kinka